drank Cinnamon Plum by Rishi Tea

Pretty nice for a fruit tisane and one of my favorite teas of this type (see my previous note). I still think it could use a little more cinnamon and less hibiscus. I actually downgraded this recently due to the amount of hibiscus in it. I might try adding some of my own cinnamon the next time I brew this, and maybe a clove or two. Also I have noticed it is a bad idea to add soy milk to any tea that has hibiscus in it!!!

KeenTeaThyme

I recommend Celestial Seasonings Sugar Plum Spice. Any tart/hibiscus flavor is overshadowed by spice, and lots of it! My mother hates anything with hibiscus but loves this one…and it’s definitely one of my faves, even if it is bagged. :)

TeaBrat

thanks, I will look for it!

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

TeaBrat

thanks, I will look for it!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around