I received this lovely sample from Teavire to try. I’ve never had a Jasmine Pearl before so I was pretty eager to try one.

In a word: delicious. This is easily one of the best Jasmine green teas I’ve had. The aroma here is intoxicating but the flavor is sweet and subtle and does not knock me over the head tasting like a shower gel. I’m pretty happy. Plus the craftsmanship of these pearls is just so darn cute. I feel like such a lady…

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around