drank Lavender White Tea by Lupicia

Just upped the rating a bit after using it as a face scrub and putting it in the bath. A multi-tasker! ha ha

Oh, Lavender white tea… I am not sure what to do with theeeee.

Definitely seems like a good stress buster. I can see this being served at a spa with some new age music playing around. I love the way this smells and lavender is supposed to be good for headaches, anxiety and all sorts of other things. Somehow I like smelling it a bit more than I like drinking it. If you like to drink your flowers this might be just the thing for you.

I still have quite a bit left and I was hoping it would grow on me… but I think I’m going to take it home and bathe with it.

Lisbet

That is a very cool idea, using it as a face scrub and bathing with it. :)

Nicole

Try infusing with liquid in a quick bread or muffin recipe. I don’t care much for lavender in my tea either, but I have found I like it a lot in breads.

TeaBrat

Nicole -Thanks, it is almost gone now, I made some iced tea with it too…

CHAroma

Hahahahahaa, that’s hilarious! I never would have thought to use it in the bath or as a face scrub. :)

TeaBrat

I’m trying to be resourceful!

It’s pretty awesome!

Comments

Lisbet

That is a very cool idea, using it as a face scrub and bathing with it. :)

Nicole

TeaBrat

Nicole -Thanks, it is almost gone now, I made some iced tea with it too…

TeaBrat

I’m trying to be resourceful!

It’s pretty awesome!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around