drank Sweet Autumn Tea by Lupicia

This is a free sample I got from the nice folks at Lupicia with my monthly newsletter. It’s one of those pyramid teabags made from fabric that are so trendy these days, blah blah blah.

I almost did not try this because I usually never like anything with red rooibos in it. This is pretty well done though, with notes of japanese sweet potato and pumpkin those flavors seem to predominate instead of the rooibos. Flavor is kind of like a pumpkin pie and I wish it had some cinnamon in it (although you could add your own I suppose). Nice herbal dessert tea.

I stand amazed that I actually like this. Bravo to the folks at Lupicia and please open your SF store again soon! =)

TeaBrat

And it’s also out of stock on Lupicia’s website. Guess I’m not the only one who liked it. :)

Lisbet

Oh man, do I want to try this!

TeaBrat

maybe they’ll get it back soon. If they do I might buy some…

CHAroma

I’m usually not a fan of red rooibos either, but I agree this is a pleasant tea.