drank Plum Oolong by Rishi Tea

yum yum yum

It’s true you can’t taste a whole lot of oolong here but I am kind of wondering which oolong of theirs they used here as the base, I am guessing the bai hao but I could be wrong.

Again, more hibiscus what is up, I think someone at Rishi owns stock in a hibiscus plantation. Thankfully this is downplayed quite a LOT so the aftertaste is not really tart at all. Or perhaps the oolong is providing a nice counterpart to the tartness of the fruit. I am getting mostly plum here and it is done very, very well. Happiness!!! bliss! It’s fruit paradise!

please note: your mileage may vary… ;-P

KeenTeaThyme

Rishi. Makes. A. Plum Oolong?!! Must acquire asap – this sounds AMAZING!

TeaBrat

It was better than I thought it would be…