drank Aztec Sweet Chili by Yogi Tea

This kinda seems like something I would enjoy, but no… at first I thought teabags were to blame but I cut them open and so brewed it like loose leaf tea. There is a strange bitter-sweetness I don’t like here. I checked the box a few times to see if it had stevia, roobois or something of that nature. I think it’s just a bad combination, the licorice is fighting with the other ingredients and the result is a toxic mess that I need to hold my nose to finish drinking…. ewwwww. Just don’t go there!

Amariel

I find that licorice hides in a lot of herbal teas, which is one reason I shy away from, and I think Yogi uses a lot of licorice.

TeaBrat

I don’t mind licorice but perhaps this one was overkill?

Tabby

All of their blends have licorice in them, I swear. D:

Eibhilin

I’d agree on the licorice, but I’m never sure if it’s that or the stevia I don’t like. X_X

Lisbet

I didn’t like this one myself, and I like Yogi Teas for their effects a lot of the time.

it was truly icky…

Comments

Amariel

TeaBrat

I don’t mind licorice but perhaps this one was overkill?

Tabby

All of their blends have licorice in them, I swear. D:

Eibhilin

Lisbet

it was truly icky…

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around