drank Masala Chai by Rishi Tea

yummm. there is not too much more I can say. For me, personally it is the best chai I have been able to make at home and is the perfect balance of tea, with mostly cinnamon and cardamom flavors with a bit of black pepper and clove. It is sweet and yummy and the cinnamon/cardamom flavors really stand out but I also really like them both. The black tea here is not very pronounced and blends in with the other spices. I highly recommend you try cooking this the traditional way on the stove but is also excellent just brewed plain with milk or soymilk added. My perfect winter tea. Try a bit of brandy too, that is heavenly on a cold winter night.

Some of the reviews here seem to be for the concentrated Rishi masala chai concentrate you make and add milk to, I would NOT recommend this, you need to get the real tea and make it yourself!

ScottTeaMan

Tea looks and sounds awesome. I think this is gonna be my next chai purchase. How is the black pepper in this blend? As long as it blends well, and is fairly noticeable , I’ll seriously consider it.

TeaBrat

It blends well but not that noticeable IMO

ScottTeaMan

From the pic it looks delicious.