drank Mei Li by Tao of Tea

well, this tea is certainly very interesting. It has a very beautiful long and slender leaf shape.

Upon opening it I got a smoky smell like a lapsang souchong which was really surprising!

I stepped this for about 90 seconds in cooler water (not sure of the exact temperature)

To me this tastes of pine, wood and ocean. I’m not sure I love it but it is very intriguing and complex… the website says it carries the taste and smells of the misty northern Fujian countryside where it is grown. I am definitely picking that up here, very cool.

Charles Thomas Draper

sounds better than a 76….

TeaBrat

perhaps it will grow on me.

ScottTeaMan

Looks like a stunningly scrumptous tea. I’d buy it, if i was ordering more teas from Tao.

Scott, let me know if you want a sample of it