drank White Orchard by Mighty Leaf Tea

Purchased from the cafe down the street because someone is in my kitchen having a meeting. Go away so I can make some tea!!!

Smells very fruity-sweet and I am worried it will be nauseating, thank goodness no.

It’s a very light and smooth tea with just a very subtle smattering of fruit flavor. A really good choice for my afternoon. Still I was hoping for more fruit, I guess. Although I don’t mind this I will not rush right out and buy any.

Boiling
KeenTeaThyme

A meeting in the kitchen?! Rude. That’s what…well, any other space is for.

TeaBrat

It was a lunch meeting so that makes sense…

KeenTeaThyme

still. I’m offended that it cut into your tea time! ;)

Me too!