drank Organic Assam by Harney & Sons

It seems difficult to believe that I am the first person to log this but I did not see it in the database so I decided to add it…

So it was a late night last night and I am feeling kind of tired, I decided to pull his out of the cupboard and it was definitely a good choice. It’s a fair trade organic assam from Harney in one of cute little 4 oz tins. I like the tea tins because I will reuse them for other things once the original tea is gone and you can also recycle them.

This tea is delicious and smooth, not exceedingly malty and a tad bit brisk… bold but not too assertive. very nice. If tea was a comfort food this would be it for me, a great assam to gently wake me up.