drank Pu-erh Ginger by Rishi Tea

I’m having a strong glass of this pu-erh this morning, very heavy ginger and pungent. Steeped in boiling water for 4 minutes it is pretty strong but I like it this way… nice and warming for the cold weather.

ScottTeaMan

I guess you don’t need anymore Ginger tea, eh?

not at the moment. :)

ScottTeaMan

Hey, in one of your reviews, you had a link to RED BLOSSOM TEA CO and the have some really great teas! I was especially impressed with their Oolong selections. :))

TeaBrat

Yes, I’ve been to their store in San Francisco and they have some really great teas, definitely not on the cheap side of things though.

ScottTeaMan

do you have any other teas from RBTC?

TeaBrat

no, just the one but I want to go back there soon!

Comments

ScottTeaMan

I guess you don’t need anymore Ginger tea, eh?

not at the moment. :)

ScottTeaMan

do you have any other teas from RBTC?

TeaBrat

no, just the one but I want to go back there soon!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around