drank Royal Wedding by Harney & Sons

Thank you to the adorable Jenn for sending a sample of this to me!

I was a little nervous about this especially since it has rose petals in it… I’m not really a fan of roses in tea. Fortunately the taste is largely of white tea with coconut and vanilla, which I DO like! There is a faint rose/floral flavor but it is very slight in my opinion. This tea is very lovely, and a little girly, so how perfect for a wedding!

I thought this was a nice flavored white tea but I don’t think I like it enough to buy any… I’m glad I got the chance to try it though!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around