drank Mango Lassi by Butiki Teas

Thanks to Butiki , this came as a free sample in my Butiki tea order…

Wow, I am impressed! This does not taste at all like rooibos, I can’t believe it’s not honeybush?? A very faint sweetness here with juicy mango -mango is one of my favorite fruits. I can perhaps taste a tiny bit of cardamom and calendula. A very yummy dessert tea! I put soymilk in mine and it totally hits the spot. Yeah, I would definitely buy this! Its super good!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around