drank Nepali Oolong by The Tao of Tea

It has been a very kind day to me today from the World of Teas…

I bought this a little while ago but have not had the chance to try it out now. I appreciate that this comes from a small farm in Nepal because this is an area of the world I would like to continue supporting. I got the small wonder tin of this tea which was only $4 an ounce. Truly a bargain.

This is a lovely amber colored tea, indeed it is buttery, I am getting a bit more nectarine than plum. It reminds me of the honey phoenix which I also got from the Tao of Tea… This is tasty and toasty with a rich mouthfeel. A hint of buttered toast with jam. A mellow and relaxing cup…

In the interest of full disclosure I like most plain oolongs I have tried, even the one served at the Chinese Restaurant down the street!

LiberTEAS

This is an awesome Oolong!

I am enjoying it a lot!

Charles Thomas Draper

The price is right. Sounds delicious.

TeaBrat

It was a pleasant surprise. I only wish it was organic.

ScottTeaMan

I’ve always wanted to try an Oolong from Nepal. Maybe I’ll order some when I order their Mei Li~~how beautiful that would be…and delicious!

TeaBrat

you should try it… it’s so inexpensive you don’t have much to lose. I have liked all of their oolongs so far.

ScottTeaMan

I think their Mei Li is very reasonable too. OK, so I want to place orders with Tao of Tea, Tea Vivre, maybe some from Rishi….WOW, I’m gonna have to pace myself… :))

TeaBrat

you’re an addict just like the rest of us.. ;-)

LatteTeaDah

This sounds like the kind of oolong I enjoy, on the buttery side. Will definitely have to try it out!