drank Grape Oolong by Butiki Teas

Thanks to Jenn for sending me a sample of this – I was a bit wary of this from the get-go and I’ve been steering away more from flavored oolongs lately so this is sort of a biased review.

To me, this is very grape. When I open up the package I smell grape bubble yum. I brewed this for around 2 minutes with 180F water. The grape is not as strong in the flavor but it is still very prominent. I’m not really a fan of this but it’s drinkable , for my own personal taste it is too sweet and too grape-y. Some other people here seemed to like it a lot more so it probably depends on your personal preferences.

I’m not a grape fan…….sounds disgusting! :>/

aisling of tea

I would say disgusting is a bit of a strong word to use…

TeaBrat

It wasn’t disgusting… but if you don’t like grape flavor it is not for you.

ScottTeaMan

I guess when I read “smell grape bubble yum” I thought YUCK.