Lately I’ve learned that almost all milk oolongs are flavor enchanced which diminishes my appreciation of them a bit but this is still very fun to drink.

This one is light, brothy, flavors like popcorn. Has a very interesting thicker aftertaste that lingers for a while, reminded me of peaches a bit. Certainly it is delicious but I’m not sure I’m a huge fan of the milk oolong. What is it flavored with?

Good question?!

Indigobloom

blech! not the one I sent you… to my knowledge :)
(ie not infused with lactose, it’s natural, I think)

Here’s another natural Zhu Shan Jin Xuan :

TeaBrat

Indigobloom – no it isn’t the one you sent me

Comments

ScottTeaMan

Good question?!

Indigobloom

blech! not the one I sent you… to my knowledge :)
(ie not infused with lactose, it’s natural, I think)

Here’s another natural Zhu Shan Jin Xuan :

TeaBrat

Indigobloom – no it isn’t the one you sent me

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around