I’m slowly coming to the end of my Arbor tea samples overall this is a pretty good tea – very nutty, vegetal, and rich smelling, I’m getting some nice seaweed type flavors. This definitely lingers in the mouth for a while. The flavor is quite good but I am getting the slight bitterness with the finish so I don’t know if I will be ordering this again, although I did enjoy it. I am a bit biased because senchas have been known to give me heartburn. I only steeped it for 60 seconds so I do not think the problem was oversteeping or water temp. I am a bit ambivalent. I definitely prefer the gyokuro but this one has a lot of flavor, sencha fans should try it!