drank Marco Polo by Mariage Frères

Thank you very much, Indigobloom for sending me a sample of this to try!

Tibetan flowers… the smell of this tea is quite beautiful! It’s a very smooth, rich black tea with a very red fruit taste. I think it is quite elegant and lovely and different. Definitely seems like something a French company would make. =) I think this is very good but I’ve been shying away a lot from floral teas in general as of late so my rating is a bit biased perhaps.

Indigobloom

I fall in and out of love with this one on alternate steeps… it’s tasty but very particular. I recommend trying it with milk!

TeaBrat

I did have it with soymilk. ;)