drank Shi Zuo by Tea from Taiwan

I need to get more creative with my tasting notes. I’m trying to figure out what to say about this aside from: yeah, that’s a Taiwanese oolong, all right.. lol

This is part of my Tea from Taiwan sampler, which so far I have been very happy with. This is probably my favorite of the bunch so far. I was just told by my friend that Taiwan oolongs are very popular in Japan and you find them all over the place in vending machines. This is getting steeped in a small ceramic infuser mug.

1st infusion – my tea smells like a mountain spring and is very buttery, sweet and slightly vegetal like peas or corn. Rich and delicious. I can hardly wait for infusion #2

2nd infusion – orchid floral aromas are now coming through intensely both in the aroma and flavor, this is very pleasant and soothing and also getting a bit sweeter. nom.

3rd infusion – sweetness is giving over to brothy chicken soup type home-yness.

ok, no more infusions for now, gotta go focus some attention on other things, and yes I have the attention span of a gnat. This one was very nice!