drank Cookie by Lupicia

My tea notes will not be that exciting this week because I brought some teabags and a few samples with me to try only.

This is a good choice for morning time, yes it does taste kind of like a cookie. Very caramel and vanilla with some rich and smooth black tea. It is providing me with an eye opening cup this morning.

It is pretty tasty but I don’t know if I would go to any trouble to stock this on a regular basis.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around