drank Prince of Wales by Twinings

This was the best I could find at the suburban grocery store, and indeed, it is a teabag. In spite of that I am enjoying it. Maybe because I just finished reading “My Man Jeeves” by P.G. Wodehouse, I can imagine Jeeves giving Wooster a cup of tea like this in bed along with a morning cigarette.

It is supposedly a blend of chinese black tea, I believe I can taste some yunnan in here along with something else. A keemun, perhaps? But it is not smoky, just very smooth and rich, nice and mild. I could imagine buying this in the loose leaf tin and keeping it around the house for a day when I just want to wake up and have a nice black tea of goodness. It is very delicious with some soymilk. Good for you, Twinings, you’ve managed to turn a suburban teabag into something quite drinkable… :)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around