drank Chocolate Puerh by Numi Organic Tea

This pretty much fell into the “meh” category – I actually love pu-erhs in all their odd, stinky, earthy, woodsy and dark glory. It’s hard to actually taste any pu-erh in here! This reminds me of a spicy chocolate milk, especially after I added soymilk to it. It isn’t terrible but definitely not what I was hoping for. I will have to try adding two teabags next time around because this was a little weak. Might be an ok dessert drink?

I’ll be glad to get back to my regular tea collection next week. :)

Charles Thomas Draper

Amy, I think you are right about Red Blossom. I just drank what I thought was the 1993 Sheng and it is definitely a Shou. My description of the Shou fit your description of the Sheng. An error on their part without a doubt.

Uh-oh. Maybe they put the wrong label on the tea?! :-/

Charles Thomas Draper

How could they possibly screw that up?

Sorry!!!!

Charles Thomas Draper

No reason for you to be sorry.

TeaBrat

I’m just trying to sympathize…. :-)