This really is a delicious silver needle tea – light, creamy, soft & floral. It’s a very relaxing brew. I thought it was good but I was not blown away by it like the Shangri-La Himalayan white I had by the same company, which was also more energizing and had more caffeine IMO… interesting. This tea was a lot more expensive than the other one I liked but definitely seems like it would be better for a relaxing and elegant moment. I guess it isn’t fair to compare apples to oranges anyway. As always, I may be updating my tasting notes in the future. :)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around