drank Fukamushi Karigane by Miroku

This is really hitting the spot today. A yummy sweet green broth like infusion…
upped the rating just a tad.

ScottTeaMan

It is lighter than Sencha, and I still got three quality steeps each time from the Fukamushi I had (from Hibiki-an).

TeaBrat

Mine looks like it has twigs in it, did yours?

TeaBrat

Ah, karigane is stem tea, I just looked it up…. :)

I don’t think mine was karigane. Look here:

I also bought mine a couple years ago, so I’m not sure if it was blended with Gyokuro, like this years crop. I don’t think it was.

ScottTeaMan

It also was $4 cheaper when I bought it, but it’s still really worth it. I mean c’mon, tea directly from the tea fields of Japan to my house! :))

Comments

ScottTeaMan

TeaBrat

Mine looks like it has twigs in it, did yours?

TeaBrat

Ah, karigane is stem tea, I just looked it up…. :)

I don’t think mine was karigane. Look here:

ScottTeaMan

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around