drank Autumn Rose by Verdant Tea

Out of all the things that I purchased from Verdant recently, this was the one I was most curious to try. I am always on the lookout for nice herbal teas especially ones that don’t have hibiscus in them (I am not a huge fan).

This did not steep up bright pink so I wonder if I should have let it steep longer – I did mine about 3 minutes. The roses definitely smell wonderful when you open up the bag. It is flowery for sure but the licorice adds in a bit of sweetness, while the elderberry provides some fruit/tart and the cinnamon rounds everything out pretty well. I was also thinking this might be nice blended with something else like a formosa oolong or an oriental beauty. Very flavorful and relaxing tea for the evening time.