drank Pink Flamingo by DAVIDsTEA

Another ancient sample from David’s Tea – evidently it is cleaning up and purging ancient things time…

I was really dreading this after reading the description. Well, I do like lemongrass but with hibiscus and citrus I was anticipating a big tart mess… this probably would be a good iced tea and good with booze in it. It’s a bright pink fruity cup that has the hibiscus zingy kick. It’s pretty ok but that’s about all. Better than Teavana but I doubt I will ever come to love a hibiscus fruit blend tea.

It’s been ages since I’ve placed my last order and I have no idea why. Maybe the new spring tea collection will be coming out soon??