drank Taiqing Temple Green by Verdant Tea

Thanks to Verdant for including a sample of this in my last order

I don’t normally go in for minty things because they can aggravate my heartburn but I really did like the flavor of this one… it’s got the buttery sweetness of the Laoshan green plus the mint is very refreshing to me this morning.

I steeped mine in the Gaiwan with around 175 F water. I used a lot of leaf and got 4 steeps of it and counting. I used short 30-60 second steeps and those were fine. It’s a very nice blend, thanks David!

The Purrfect Cup

That sounds pretty yummy actually. NOT that I need anymore teas. ;)

TeaBrat

If you do like mint I would highly recommend it!

SO tempting!!! Must.Resist.Buying.

lol – good luck! :)

The Purrfect Cup

Might be a losing battle. BUT I’m hoping this might turn up in one of my tea of the month subscriptions from them. :)

potatowedges

Sounds so goooood…

CHAroma

This tea looks like strips of wool. But it sure sounds tastier than that! ;)