drank Cassis & Blueberry by Lupicia

After reading the other reviews here I was wondering if I made a mistake in purchasing this. I have been shying away from flavored teas lately but I still like the fruity ones.

This I steeped up with boiling water in an infuser mug for 3 minutes. It’s a black tea and the fragrance is very strong, it smells a bit like black currents and cherries to me. As it cools off I am getting more blueberry flavor. It’s true that the flavor of the tea is not as strong as the smell but I don’t really mind that. If the flavor was stronger I might find it sickening, to be honest. I don’t really drink a lot of black teas without soymilk but this one is just kind of pleasant to sip on plain. Drinking it with soymilk is making it more of a dessert-type flavor.

Overall, I am pleased with this purchase. Will definitely have to try it as an iced tea also.