drank Red Rocks by The Tea Spot

Thanks for this one, QueenofTarts. I can’t say that I will ever love the taste of rooibos, it seems a little medicinal to me, almost like cough syrup? But I am still looking for things to drink without caffeine sometimes, plus now I hear it is good for people with asthma and allergies, I have both so I believe it’s worth a try.

This is one of the better red rooibos blends I have had, I don’t so much taste a lot of almonds but the vanilla is there. It was very good with soymilk as a kind of dessert tea. I’m not sure I would buy it for myself but I did enjoy trying it.

Steeped for 3.5 mins with boiling water.