When you’re lazy and cranky, bagged tea is an excellent choice. And this one isn’t too bad. I picked up a Celestial Seasonings herbal tea sampler at the grocery (good default bagged tea company) and I went with this one rather than their normal chamomile.

The bag (leaves, I guess?) smell sweet itself, almost like candy. It’s fun. I can sense it a little in the tea itself, and I do taste a hint of honey. Apparently there’s vanilla in there, too? Sure, I’ll take it. Hey, it’s soothing and goes down easy. I have no complaints.

Melissa

That sounds like a good tea for when I’m under the weather. Might be worth a try.

Angela

That was my inspiration. Nothing quite beats herbals when you’re feeling kinda crummy.

Comments

Melissa

Angela

um, I like tea. But know nothing about it. And this is why I’m here.

Other various interests include books; video games; photography. I am a well-rounded, intelligent individual, as you can tell.

New York