Wow. This is on the light side of the oolong spectrum. In fact, I bet I would call it a green tea if I tasted it blind. I think this one of least oxidized oolongs I have tried. It has a definite vegetal taste, but it is slightly sweet. It is very smooth to drink, almost creamy. I think I would use this tea as an alternative to green tea, rather than a tea to fulfill a craving for oolong.

Alex C.

I agree with everything you’ve written here. Between the flavor and the compressed leaf balls, I was halfway to thinking that I’d been given a mislabeled gunpowder green tin!

Comments

Alex C.

Twentysomething Photographer, Skier, Climber

Currently a Web Developer at Golden Helix in Bozeman, MT

Being a former Seattleite, I am a converted coffee addict. I am partial to Oolongs. I also drink quite a bit of Pu-erh tea as it has become my go to morning beverage.

Bozeman, MT