drank Earl Grey by Samovar

My second morning cup. Sadly, I noticed that my tea tin is nearly gone. Must get more Earl Grey soon … it’s just a matter of figuring out what brand I want….

ScottTeaMan

What is your Favorite Earl Grey? I haven’t tried alot of brands, but I like Harney’s EG Supreme, and Stash’s regular EG.

Anna Vu

Right now, I’m a fan of Samovar’s, Puripan’s, and I do enjoy Harney’s as well. I tried the one from Teavana before and it was a bit too floral and kinda soapy to me … :/

ScottTeaMan

So is it the floral quality that makes a tea soapy to you? I really enjoy floral teas like JASMINE tea. Some can be quite floral. Maybe it is an artificial tasting “floral” that makes it soapy. I don’t mean to dwell on the soapy issue, I’m just trying to understand it…..:))

I could try Teavana’s soapy EG, but I’m not gonna try it if it is soapy…:/

Comments

ScottTeaMan

Anna Vu

I could try Teavana’s soapy EG, but I’m not gonna try it if it is soapy…:/

I live, laugh, drink tea, and repeat.

Bay Area, CA