From Reddit:
“Two reviews in one day? I’m crazy and you can’t stop me. I run these parts, the tea review game is mine now. The table’s flipped, now I’ve got all the coconuts b*tch (still mourning over the Death Grips breakup)

Crazy music references aside, the dry leaves on this one are tightly rolled balls colored a combination of black and greed. They smell like roasty nuts. The wet leaves are a bit greener, and they smell super sweet. Strangely not like the dry leaves at all.

The liquor of this tea is tan, as expected for a rolled, medium roasted oolong. It smells of buttered popcorn, a very pleasant aroma to find in a tea.

This tea is super nutty in the early infusions, and then becomes a floral, sweet gaoshan. I like this better than other roasted oolongs I’ve had (a particularly good Traditional TGY comes to mind.) The finish is great, not overly floral but just enough to cool your mouth and throat. This tea isn’t super sweet, but it’s sweet enough.

I’m having this as a night tea and it fits the bill perfectly. It’s warming and soothing. The full body and low fragrance make this great for laid back drinking. This could be my go-to tea for night drinking.

This tea is $10 an ounce, which I believe is a pretty good value, but not a steal either. I’d definitely restock this one, it’s a really nice tea. The two teas that I’ve tried from Eco-Cha have been incredible, I can’t wait to try the rest (in a week)"