From Reddit Dot Com:
Wow…. So I headed over to the post office today to pick up my mail that was on hold this week. They brought out the mail and then the guy working there went on his computer. He told me to wait a minute and then I see him with this huge envelope with the Eco-Cha logo on it. Holy shit. I get home and open the envelope and pull out a box…the legendary Taiwan Tea Tour box.

I decided to try this tea first, because I love ShanLinXi teas and leafhopper teas. I loaded the gaiwan up, 6g of leaf. The leaves are a greyish-green, indicating the light roast. They smell honey sweet. The unfurled leaves are medium-large and smell sweet.

The liquor is golden and its aroma is sweet and floral. It is slightly fruity and honey like. The aftertaste is characteristic of ShanLinXi teas, a cooling floral/pine needle sensation. There is also an intriguing spiciness to this tea, like crushed red peppers.

Overall this is a very interesting tea with sweet and spicy notes. I can’t wait to try the rest of my Eco Cha teas!