drank Pumpkin Cheesecake by DAVIDsTEA

I think I speak for everyone here when I say tea is one of the greatest luxuries in life.

I am a biochem major hoping for a career in research genetics and evolutionary biology. I love science fiction and spend too much of my time reading comic books.

I drink mostly flavoured and low caffeine teas/tisanes, but I will try anything twice. As far as pure teas go, I gravitate towards whites, yellows, and unroasted oolongs. I’m always open for trades and sample sale/exchanges. Message me any time :)

Favourite flavours/ingredients:
Rum, clove, cardamom, lychee, floral, milk/creamy, malt, hay, rice/grain, toasty, dessert/food flavours, cocoa/chocolate, earthy, decaf or no caffeine, very unusual flavours

Favourite tea types
Decaf teas (any variety), Yellow, Oolong, Purple (any processing method, I’m just trying to learn more about the flavour of this varietal), white, Black, Pu’erh (with no bitterness at all)

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Acidic fruity herbals (too much hibiscus/rosehip), sour/tart, usually melon, sometimes tangerine, grapefruit, bitter, astringent, smokey, charcoal roasted oolongs, sickly sweet (too much chicory, cinnamon, or licorice root), gunpowder, high caffeine, yerba mate, mushroom/fungus, I seem to get a stomach ache from stevia

Hit List (would like to buy)
Cease and Desist! – 52 Teas
Red Leaf flavoured matchas
Everything from Whispering Pines
Golden Monkey – Teavana
French Toast – Liquid Proust
Mad Snikerdoodle – Mad Hat Tea Company
Amoda, Banff Tea Co, and Algonquin Tea Co.
Archeopteryx Feathers – Tea-Historic