drank Organic Chai by Tazo

just made some creamy oatmeal with this! I’d actually never put tea in oatmeal before. Quite yummy. I found an extra box of this hiding in the back of the cupboard so I’m finding ways to use it.

So today I found out I’m actually farther along in my pregnancy than I thought. I had my first ultrasound and found out my due date is probably closer to June 9th then June 23rd. Wow!

And it’s most likely a girl! Which is what me, my husband and mom all had a feeling about. Sounds like little Lily’s gonna be a gemini!

momo

I am so obsessed with making oatmeal with tea. I didn’t have a chance to eat mine this morning :( and also that is super exciting about your baby!

Em

Great idea :)

Indigobloom

a baby girl!! I hope she grows up to be a tea lover. I need to try oatmeal and tea now…

Ashley Bain

a love for tea runs in my family:) I can’t wait to have tea time with Lily.

Comments

momo

Em

Great idea :)

Indigobloom

Ashley Bain

a love for tea runs in my family:) I can’t wait to have tea time with Lily.

Williams, AZ