I’m a huge fan of banana bread with walnuts, so I was delighted to have got my little paws on the last of this. 1 teaspoon per 8 ounces, 3 minutes at 200 degrees in my Breville One-Touch.
The aroma of banana bread is filling my kitchen. Mouth. is. watering.
Steeps to a dark brown liquor that’s malty and astringent; perfect balance. It tastes very good without any additives, but when I added my usual bit of cream and brown sugar, wowzers. Like, woah… this is amazing. And as it cools down it impresses me even more; this must be good iced. I bet this would be a great selling permanent.

52teas

Three 100s in less than 24hours! This is making me unintentionally excited in ways I can’t mention here.

52teas

Did I really just post that?

Ashley Bain

These teas make me excited in ways I can’t mention here. I feel silly for posting 100 after 100 but, dang. Each new tea I try makes me exclaim, “OMG, omg!” out loud.

52teas

Remember that scene in “When Harry Met Sally”? She was drinking our tea. Little known fact. True story. Not really.

Comments

52teas

52teas

Did I really just post that?

Ashley Bain