drank MateVana by Teavana

Goodmorning!
Thanks so much to Erin for a sample of this! I’d been wanting to try this blend for a while. My boyfriend’s a really big fan of mate so he stole most of it to take to work. :P But I did reserve a small cup to review :)
Dry leaves smell like bran flakes. Steeped 1 1/2 tsp per cup at 205 for 6 minutes.
I have to say this isn’t the best mate I’ve had. It’s not bad, though. It’s smooth and decently roasty. But I’d like it more intense, and roasty-er. I am picking up on the hazelnut and chocolate, but it’s faint. It’s like I can taste a hint of Florence from Harney & Sons…which just makes me want some Florence. Which I’m out of, but WHICH Erin included, THANKS ERIN :D.
Basically it tastes like it smells: bran flakes. Cuppa cereal. I added a splash of coconut milk & brown sugar. Enjoyable, but not knocking my socks off. Glad I got to try it, but I don’t know if I’ll be purchasing it.

Erin Hurley

Oh yay! Your package arriiiiived! I haven’t had MateVana in ages, but bran flakes sounds about right. Let me know what dude thinks :3

Ashley Bain

as he was running out the door he said MMMMmmmm. So I think Davy likes. lol.

Cash & Chris

I’ve had my eye on this one for a while.. why are Teavana’s blends so damn expensive??

Comments

Erin Hurley

Ashley Bain

as he was running out the door he said MMMMmmmm. So I think Davy likes. lol.

Cash & Chris