Love this tea so much. Sort of like red hots taste wise, but not burn your mouth spicy. Naturally very sweet. The rooibos goes so well with the flavors. But I too, like the black tea version. It’s nice this is naturally caffeine free, though.

And speaking of red hots. I’ve been missing my red hair for a while and can’t decide whether to go back. I always miss my red, especially being such a fire ball. haha. Fits my personality. And it works well with my changing blue/green eyes and pale skin tone well; when I worked at a coffee shop everyone thought I was a natural redhead. (Naturally I’m sort of a dirty blonde with reddish tones.)
Here’s me now – http://i55.tinypic.com/24w4xn6.png
And here’s me with red hair – http://i54.tinypic.com/346ammf.png, http://i51.tinypic.com/xf98vl.png
Hum. What to do. Girls and their hair.

Indigobloom

aw I like them both! but I can see more personality with the red hair to be sure :)

Uniquity

Red..always red. I miss my red hair, but I’m still enjoying being my own natural brunette after 4 or 5 years dyed red.

SimplyJenW

I have to say red since it is Fall. I think ging back to blonde for next Spring and Summer sounds fun, though.

atch….going….

Ashley Bain

thanks girls! I agree with you all. :)
Jen I like that. Maybe fall rolling in is influencing me. I love the colors of autumn so much.

DaisyChubb

Absolutely. As a fellow strawberry blonde going red/copper for fall, I say join usssss

Ashley Bain

going red/copper today! tea twinsies.

Comments

Indigobloom

Uniquity

atch….going….

Ashley Bain

thanks girls! I agree with you all. :)

DaisyChubb

Ashley Bain

going red/copper today! tea twinsies.

Williams, AZ