drank Jungle Ju Ju by DAVIDsTEA

Alright. Drinking this before bed to test out the dream claims…

“Most people report vivid, cohesive, realistic dreams the night after drinking it. Guayusa Tea is also used as an admixture in the Sacred Ayahuasca Brew to improve the taste and give the user energy and confidence.”

“The Kichwa people claim that guayusa induces dreams that foretell whether hunting expeditions will be successful.”

“It also has the interesting effect of inducing lucid dreaming. For this reason, it is known as the “watchman’s plant”, as even when sleeping you are aware of your external surroundings. For those interested in shamanic dreaming this is certainly the plant to explore."

It’s also suppose to be an aphrodisiac.

Well, this should be an interesting night… I already have insanely crazy, vivid dreams every night that I can always recall… and I’ve easily lucid dreamed since I was a little girl… so my brain just might explode.
Sweet dreams ;)

Edit. the next morning
I woke up and laid in bed for half an hour scared this morning trying to figure out if one of the dreams I had was real. It was dream within a dream type of stuff. I knew I was dreaming, yet I didn’t. It was really weird. It did seem to help me face things in my mind and give me some good insight, though. Very interesting.

Charles Thomas Draper

I must try Guayusa. Thank you for posting….