drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve become addicted to this. So perfect for autumn. I’ve got to hurry up and place a new order for more of this and Pumpkin Chai. Good tea makes the seasons so much more enjoyable. :)
I just made a big pot of creamy soup. Now to bake some pumpkin butterscotch muffins! I’m going to start a cooking blog soon. I have so many yummy recipes to share.

DaisyChubb

I just bought another big tin of Pumpkin Chai, so I hear what you’re saying gal pal!
Also, do you think your package got lost in the big bad mail? :(

Ashley Bain

:( I’m guessing if by now you haven’t received it that must be the case.. that really bums me I put a lot into making all your samples. :(:( I wonder where it is..

DaisyChubb

No worries my dear, I think it was meant to be.
What if the person it went to was having a really tough time in their life – it could have been just the totally random thing to keep them going.
You really never know!! <3

Comments

DaisyChubb

Also, do you think your package got lost in the big bad mail? :(

Ashley Bain

DaisyChubb

No worries my dear, I think it was meant to be.
You really never know!! <3