My friend had me buy this tea for her during my recent trip to teavana and it smelled so good at the store, I almost bought some too, but I decided just to try some of hers instead. It has such a yummy strawberry scent, like strawberry bubblicious gum. I was so excited to try it, but the excitement left upon my first sip. YUCK! The strawberry flavour is awful! Very artificial and perfumey. I ended up dumping half of the cup out which I rarely do. I will stick to my David’s Love Tea #7 :)

I didn’t drink a lot of tea growing up, just the red rose my nana would make me with about 3 teaspoons of sugar added to it. I started getting into loose leaf tea about a decade ago when I visited our local tea house and tried Rooibos for the first time, though I only drank it on occasion. I didn’t get serious about it until David’s tea came to town. I was on a diet and wanted something I could drink without sugar that had a lot of flavours to choose from.

I prefer black teas, but oolong and green come in a close second. White and guayusa are in the middle, while mate, rooibos and herbals are at the bottom of my list.

Likes: banana, jasmine, pumpkin, lychee, blueberry, chocolate
Dislikes: orange, ginger, rose, hibiscus, butterscotch, honeybush

My non-tea related interests are music, camping, poker, softball, snowboarding, biology and animals. I have 2 dogs and they are my whole life.

Prince George, BC