I had high hopes for this tea, I think vanilla added to anything makes it better! I wish that the vanilla was more noticeable and that they added chocolate flavour rather than powder as it made the tea a little chalky. It reminded me quite a bit of David’s stormy night but better quality. I started out my tea journey loving spicy teas, mainly cinnamon, but now I find that I am getting bored of them. This tea is still good, but not re-stock good.

I didn’t drink a lot of tea growing up, just the red rose my nana would make me with about 3 teaspoons of sugar added to it. I started getting into loose leaf tea about a decade ago when I visited our local tea house and tried Rooibos for the first time, though I only drank it on occasion. I didn’t get serious about it until David’s tea came to town. I was on a diet and wanted something I could drink without sugar that had a lot of flavours to choose from.

I prefer black teas, but oolong and green come in a close second. White and guayusa are in the middle, while mate, rooibos and herbals are at the bottom of my list.

Likes: banana, jasmine, pumpkin, lychee, blueberry, chocolate
Dislikes: orange, ginger, rose, hibiscus, butterscotch, honeybush

My non-tea related interests are music, camping, poker, softball, snowboarding, biology and animals. I have 2 dogs and they are my whole life.

Prince George, BC