Wow! That was much better! Tried this again today and watched the steeping time and what a difference. Not bitter, didn’t taste like a green and I could detect the nutmeg flavour, though it was still just a hint of nutmeg. I love that this is a spice based tea that is strictly nutmeg, I like to taste those spices alone once in a while instead of always being paired with cinnamon! The base was very smooth and creamy, my only complaint is that I wish there was a little more nutmeg, but a really good tea. I would repurchase this if given the chance.

I didn’t drink a lot of tea growing up, just the red rose my nana would make me with about 3 teaspoons of sugar added to it. I started getting into loose leaf tea about a decade ago when I visited our local tea house and tried Rooibos for the first time, though I only drank it on occasion. I didn’t get serious about it until David’s tea came to town. I was on a diet and wanted something I could drink without sugar that had a lot of flavours to choose from.

I prefer black teas, but oolong and green come in a close second. White and guayusa are in the middle, while mate, rooibos and herbals are at the bottom of my list.

Likes: banana, jasmine, pumpkin, lychee, blueberry, chocolate
Dislikes: orange, ginger, rose, hibiscus, butterscotch, honeybush

My non-tea related interests are music, camping, poker, softball, snowboarding, biology and animals. I have 2 dogs and they are my whole life.

Prince George, BC