drank Pu-erh Classic by Rishi Tea

We drank this on the heels of Teavivre’s Ripened Rose Puerh Tuo Cha. I must confess it. Rishi fell flat. This tea is just…meh. Uninteresting. Slightly astringent. One dimensional. Nothing like Teavivre’s that had us resteeping and drinking cup after cup. I have made two steeps of this and I am DONE. I will try to give this away to my friend who loves puerh if she likes it. I gave my last Rishi tea to her since I didn’t like it either. I guess I should stop trying Rishi tea now. I love the double lidded tin, and will reuse that!

Steven Cook

i don’t have anything to trade but id be more to than happy to try some

ashmanra

I think my friend here in town wants it, but if she doesn’t take it I can send you some!