drank Cherry Blossom by Harney & Sons

I finished my tin of sachets of this tea today. My son and I made two steeps of the last three sachets in the big tetsubin.

When I first started drinking tea I couldn’t taste anything cherry flavored about this. Then I started to appreciate it. Now I notice that the light, natural tasting cherry flavor comes out most as the tea begins to cool, and that is when I enjoy this most.

I only own this because it came in a special gift set I wanted a couple of years ago. I am considering repurchasing it in loose leaf, but I think to replace this green I may go with Silky Green from Bird Pick Tea and Herb that Quiltguppy sent to me. It was exquisite.