I woke up this morning to find the tea table decorated with bouquets for my daughters and me, new tiny teacups and saucers, and a new glass teapot! EEEEE!

Yes, I have a thoughtful, romantic hubby. Yes, I do appreciate him! Yes, I try to be as good to him as he is to us!

I KNEW this tea was going to taste even better in a pretty glass pot, and it does! Actually, it tastes the same, but I love being able to watch the pearls open up. I really have to, HAVE TO, keep this tea on hand. My first experience with jasmine from another company was not good at all. In fact, I am surprised I ever bothered to try another, but I am glad I did.

This jasmine is just right for me and the base is incredibly smooth and silky. It resteeps nicely, too.
I am so glad I put this in my first Teavivre order.

TeaBrat

Nice! Happy valentine’s day. :)

Cheryl

Beautiful teapot! (sucker for green glass so bookmarked and now trying to put out of mind for now, lol). So happy for you! (can feel the happiness this far away)

ashmanra

Happy Valentine’s Day, all! It is a great day to focus on all the kinds of love in our lives!

Sandy

That is so awesome!

teataku

Sooooo cuuuuuute!

Comments

TeaBrat

Nice! Happy valentine’s day. :)

Cheryl

ashmanra

Sandy

That is so awesome!

teataku

Sooooo cuuuuuute!

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina