drank Queen Catherine by Harney & Sons

It has been quite a while since I have had black tea at breakfast. I seem to have come down with a cold, or an allergy attack. Middle daughter noticed and asked if she could make me some tea to soothe my throat. This is what she chose! Good girl! Catherine is just right for giving you a boost when sneezy sniffles have woken you up through the night.

Dinosara

Hope you feel better! I was having a pretty miserable sneezing/runny nose morning myself. Tea to the rescue!

cteresa

This is one tea I am going to have to order one of these days. She was a neighbor of mine practically, give or take a few centuries and a couple streets. There is actually a very sweet bust of hers on the street. A tea named for her I got to have.

ashmanra

cteresa: how incredibly cool! I think you will love her tea. She has gotten me through many a rough morning.

ashmanra

Dinosara: hope you are feeling better!

cteresa

And she is the reason there are unicorns on some doors :) I love unicorns :)

Yep, cool lady, and that tea is definetely going to be bought one of these days!

Comments

Dinosara

ashmanra

Dinosara: hope you are feeling better!

cteresa

And she is the reason there are unicorns on some doors :) I love unicorns :)

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina