drank Wenshan Baozhong by Harney & Sons

I really needed a soothing oolong break tonight – not just a cup of tea or a pot, but to sit down with my Yixing set and take my time going through a number of steeps of something interesting. This is the tea I used to season my set.

I have gmathis’ Pandora station playing (JJHeller, thank you GG, I recommended it to one of my voice students this week as well)

I think I was a bit skimpy with the leaf, but this is still good. The aroma is definitely floral, but the buttered sweet vegetables are there, too.

I am missing my dad, who died 24 years ago this week. A relative I don’t even know found a picture of my dad as a child and sent it to me yesterday, so he has been even more on my mind than usual. I had never seen a childhood photo of him, but when I looked in his eyes I knew it was him! Miss you, Dad! Thank you for everything.

Bonnie

Memory Eternal!

gmathis

Try David Lanz on Pandora also. Glad the unexpected memory came your way.