drank Madame Butterfly by Gurman's

I found several teas with this name from other companies, and the ingredients look similar so I am guessing they are all from the same source. This was purchased at Gurman’s in Ireland but the bag lists the country of origin as Germany.

I am not the world’s biggest fan of peach flavor, especially when it isn’t in the actual peach! But this tea was pretty good. The peach flavor dominates but there is also a high minty/citrus note that may be from the marigold. I haven’t had much marigold so I am not sure if that was the source of the high note or not. I think this would be very good iced as it is a refreshing tea. If you really like peaches, instead of tolerating them like me, you might really love this.